Sep 11, 2018
Tips for Booking and Packing For Your Next Business Trip in Regina
There are certain things one must do when booking a business hotel in Regina. First it doesn’t hurt to read what the reviews have to say about the hotel’s business facilities and amenities. Once you’ve found Regina’s best hotel for business travellers, you’ll want to bring all the essentials. To make your stay that more comfortable, check out this handy checklist before you start packing.
Read what TripAdvisor Has to Say About Places to Stay in Regina
When looking for a top hotel in Regina for business, it helps to check out the relevant information when searching TripAdvisor Regina hotel reviews. This way you can look for added features such as whether it’s a Regina hotel with breakfast included and is located near restaurants. If you are planning to mix business with pleasure by travelling with the family, see if it one of the hotels with family-friendly suites and/or if it is one of Regina’s pet-friendly hotels.
When Looking for Business Facilities, See If The Hotel Offers:
- Meeting /event space
- Computers, Internet, printers, etc.
- Free WiFi
- Laundry and/or dry cleaning services for business attire
- Charging stations for phones/laptops
Don’t Forget to Pack the Essentials:
Besides your business attire, pyjamas and sundries, make sure to check off these items when packing for a business trip:
- Cell phone charger– Likely one of the most important tools for any business traveller, phones are used to connect with clients, keep in touch with our loved ones, and find our way to hotels, restaurants and business meetings. And without any power, they’re useless.
- A USB flash drive– This is a great way to save paper and space and is essential for backing up important documents and business meeting notes. It’s also an important tool if you are using a computer other than your own to save files. Look for flash drives that you can carry on a keychain or in a case, so that they don’t get lost.
- An extra pair of shoes — While in Regina, you’ll want to see some of the sights and the best way to see the city is to walk. Make sure to bring along your runners or walking shoes to travel along the city’s many multi-use pathways and hiking trails, including the centrally located Wascana Centre.
- Fitness gear and bathing suit – This is especially important if you are staying in one of the hotels with swimming pools in Regina. There is no better way to relieve stress after a long day than working out in the gym or going for a dip. Look for the kind of hotels in Regina that have a hot tub for some extra R&R.
- A pocket size notebook and pen— This may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how many people forget to pack these two important items. They’re great for making notes, sharing addresses, and doodling on long flights.
- Business cards — They may seem old-fashioned, but many executives and business people still exchange business cards. They are a great way to network and share contact information.
- An Envelope — This is a safe place to keep all your invoices and receipts to later claim your business expenses.
Looking for more helpful travel suggestions? Read 4 Tips on How to Keep Fit While Travelling.
A Choice Hotel in Regina, the Comfort Suites caters to business travellers with our meeting-event room, business centre and other facilities. Families and those travelling with pets also enjoy our spacious, comfortable suites, indoor pool and waterpark, fitness centre and complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Read Comfort Suite Regina reviews and see why we are one of the nicest hotels in Regina.